Tuesday 28 April 2015

Noli me tangere...

Noli me tangere...
Because you cling to me from fear when I want to embrace you in love.
Because you hold on to me externally, the only way you have yet known me, but I will enfold you from the inside from the depth of your soul.
Because I want you to know my love in new and eternal ways and you hold onto what is passing
Because I will hold you forever and you must let go to know my faithfulness.
Because I have you carved in my hand
Because I love you with an everlasting love
Because you hold onto what you can understand and I AM more.
Because we will be one together with the Father.
Because to know my mercy, you must know your weakness and let go of your security
Because the grip of trusting me with empty hands is stronger than grasping me in ways that you can feel and hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment