Monday 29 September 2014

 

He says without words...

 

Would you know how I love you if I didn't suffer for you?

Would you value water if you didn't thirst?

You love the light more for stumbling in darkness.

Your soul knows my voice only after being deafened by silence

Your love grows when you thirst for your beloved.

The burning in your heart is a symbol of my love purifying you.

And I understand without speaking, that:

....The silence, the suffering, the thirst are all sacramental signs of a deepening, growing love

....My tears bring tears of love from Him

....My broken alabasters touch his heart deeply and move him to fill their empty place with himself

...My thirst is a sign that I am willing to love him as he loves me. Following his example.

...These things are his gifts to me, they arent my doing.

...Be passive and accept them.

...Embrace them.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment